Michael and I felt it was important to give you an update on what is going on at the Villani Jewellers Boutique given the current situation.
Villani Jewellers will continue to operate as usual, and we are taking measures to ensure we provide a safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
As COVID-19 continues to develop, we thought it valuable to share information on the steps we are taking to reduce the risk of transmission not only within our Boutique but also the wider community.
We are following all guidelines set out by the Health Department and Government and will continue to implement recommendations as they are announced.
Some of the actions we are taking include:
- Maximum 4 people (6 including us) in the Boutique at any time
(Maximum allowable at 4m2 per person is 8 however we have decided to further restrict this)
- Ground Markers indicating 1.5m distances
- Additional point of sale / consultation area
- Increased cleaning and frequent sanitisation of contact surfaces of the Boutique
- Access to complimentary hand sanitiser
- All jewellery is disinfected before and after anyone comes in contact with it
- Gloves and Masks available on request
- Contactless Pick Up and Delivery options inside and outside our Boutique
- Contactless Payment Options via Cards or Bank Transfer
- Consultations via computer or telephone if preferred
- Our Online Facebook Store has a range of jewellery which can also be purchased; delivery can be arranged if required
Click to go to our store
we kindly request that if you are showing symptoms of the virus or have recently returned to South Australia from interstate / overseas that you refrain from visiting our Boutique until you have completed a minimum of 14 days quarantine or received notification of a negative COVID test.
We will be following this advice and should either of us show any symptoms, we will close the Boutique and have the necessary cleaning completed. Should this occur, our Social Media pages, Google Business Profile and Website will be updated to reflect this.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 08 8351 8609 or firstname.lastname@example.org or private message on our socials. We are here to answer your call and assist you with any sales or queries you may have.
Let’s all stay positive, work together and be sensible about our interactions with each other… We WILL get through this, it’s up to all of us to make it sooner rather than later.
Paula & Michael Villani